Notorious OST (2009)


01. Notorious B.I.G. - Notorious Thugs (Featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)
02. Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
03. Notorious B.I.G. - Notorious B.I.G (Featuring Lil’ Kim And Puff Daddy)
04. Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy
05. Notorious B.I.G. - Party And Bullshit
06. Notorious B.I.G. - Warning
07. Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance/Stay With Me (Remix)
08. Jay-Z - Brooklyn Go Hard (Featuring Faith Evans)
09. Jadakiss - Letter To B.I.G (Featuring Faith Evans)
10. Notorious B.I.G. - Kick In The Door
11. Notorious B.I.G. - What’s Beef?
12. Notorious B.I.G. - The World Is Filled…(Featuring Too Short And Puff Daddy)
13. Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance/The Legacy (Remix) (Featuring CJ Wallace And Faith Evans)
14. Notorious B.I.G. - The Notorious Theme (Composed By Danny Elfman)
15. Notorious B.I.G. - Microphone Murderer (Demo
16. Notorious B.I.G. - Guaranteed Raw (Demo)
17. Notorious B.I.G. - Love No Hoe (Original Demo Version)


For begginers , this is a great collection of Biggie Small's trackology. Also, this is the OST of Notorious B.I.G.'s biographic movie, "Notorious " which smashes the box office btw.Check some of the best tracks of the Greatest Of All Time.

SCHOOL YASELF

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις